13 Years Factory wholesale Grape Skin Extract in Manila
[Latin Name] Vitis vinifera L. [Plant Source]from China [Specifications]Proanthocyanidins polyphenol [Appearance]Purple red fine powder Plant Part Used:Skin [Particle size] 80 Mesh [Loss on drying] ≤5.0% [Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM [Pesticide residue] EC396-2005, USP 34, EP 8.0, FDA [Shelf life] 24 Months [Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. [Net weight] 25kgs/drum Function 1.Grape skin extract used to reduce cancer risk; 2.Grape skin extract has the useage of antioxidant a...
"Quality first, Honesty as base, Sincere service and mutual profit" is our idea, in order to develop continuously and pursue the excellence for 13 Years Factory wholesale Grape Skin Extract in Manila, If you are interested in any of our items, please don't hesitate to contact us and take the first step to build up a successful business relationship.
[Latin Name] Vitis vinifera L.
[Plant Source]from China
[Appearance]Purple red fine powder
Plant Part Used:Skin
[Particle size] 80 Mesh
[Loss on drying] ≤5.0%
[Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM
[Pesticide residue] EC396-2005, USP 34, EP 8.0, FDA
[Shelf life] 24 Months
[Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
[Net weight] 25kgs/drum
1.Grape skin extract used to reduce cancer risk;
2.Grape skin extract has the useage of antioxidant activity;
3.Grape skin extract has anti-inflammatory, removal of swollen;
4.Grape skin extract can reduce the incidence of spots and cataracts;
5.Grape skin extract will reduced exercise-induced vascular sclerosis porridge;
6.Grape skin extract will strengthen the blood vessels the flexibility of the wall.
1.Grape skin extract can be made into capsules, troche and granule as healthy food;
2.High quality grape skin extract has been widely added into the beverage and the wine, cosmetics as the functional content;
3. Grape skin extract is widely added into all kinds of foods such as cake, cheese as the nurture, natural antiseptic in Europe and USA, and it has increased the safety of the food.
What is Grape Skin extract?
Grape skin extract are industrial derivatives from whole grape seeds that have a great concentration of vitamin E, flavonoids, linoleic acid, and OPCs. Typically, the commercial opportunity of extracting grape seed extract constituents has been for chemicals known as polyphenols, including oligomeric proanthocyanidins recognized as antioxidants.
Grape skin extract is rich in Oligomers Procyanidin Complexes (OPC) , which is a powerful antioxidant. In addition to the ultra rich potence of over 20 times higher than Vitamin C. Grape skin extract is also 50 times better than Vitamin E. Grape skin extract helps to strengthen the immune system, and also slowdown the aging process, which is of very high market value. Procyanidin B2, which is the most active compound to neutralize free radicals that cause aging, is available only in Grape Seed.
In Europe, OPC from grape skin extract proanthocyanidins has been adopted and used for several decades as a safe and effective compound. Grape skin extract has no record of any acute or chronic toxicity, no harmful reaction even under very high dosage. For these reasons, grape skin extract proanthocyanidins has become a new star in the food supplement market.
OPC3 Part3 in Chinese
how to improve breast size naturally at home video enlarge breast increase tips in hindi fast
Diet for Improving Breast Size
Natural methods are preferred by many women to improve their breast size and avoid the potential risks and complications of surgical procedures. Several natural and wholesome foods can help women improve their breast size.
• Eat Enough Estrogenic Foods. Estrogen is a potent female sex hormone and proper levels can lead to enlargement of breast tissue. Testosterone is the male hormone counterpart and diminishes breast growth. Avoid carb rich foods such as chips, crackers, white rice and baked goods to help minimize testosterone production. Excellent sources of natural estrogen include: pumpkin, garlic, red beans and split peas, soy foods eggplant, flax seeds, pumpkin and squash.
• Have More Fresh Fruits and Vegetables. Fruits and vegetables not only provide potent antioxidants, but also help regulate testosterone levels in the body. The anthocyanins and antioxidants help build health tissue and protect against damage from free radicals. Be sure to eat at least four servings a day and include blueberries and strawberries.
• Try Soy. Soy products are high in isoflavones that can help the body improve its own estrogen levels and promote breast growth. Soy products are also rich in protein and can help build and repair damaged tissues in the body. Soy milk is available in a variety of flavors.
• Include Healthy Fats in Your Diet. Monounsaturated fats are the best choice for improving breast size. Other fats are unhealthy and end up collecting on all the areas most women don’t like such as hips, thighs and the tummy. Healthy fats are high in Omega-3 fatty acids and are beneficial for heart and brain health. Try to add olive oil, avocado, raw nuts and coldwater fish into your diet.
Herbs for Improving Breast Size
• Fenugreek. The wonder of this herb is in a substance called diosgenin. This powerful substance stimulates breast tissue enhancement through a hormone like effect.
• Wild Yam. Either alone or in a synergistic combination with fenugreek, wild yam is known for enhancing the female breast. Besides, the phytonutrients also improves healthy breast tissue.
• Fennel. Women have used fennel for its’ estrogen like compounds for centuries. This effect translates into improved breast size.
• Anise Seed. This seed has several health benefits due to the estrogen like properties it possesses. Medical research has noted these seeds are beneficial in stimulation lactation, treating infertility and improving the size and appearance of the female breast.
Exercises for Improving Breast Size
• Yoga or Pilates. These forms of exercise not only strengthen the core, but also enhance the chest muscles under the breasts. This augmentation is evident by the improved size and shape of the breasts.
• Push-ups. By using the proper technique of keeping the back straight and body in a straight line will produce a dramatic improvement of the pectoral muscles. These muscles underlie the breasts and by toning and strengthening the pectoral muscles the breasts will also take on an improved firmness.
• Chair Lift. Start by backing up to a stable chair. Squat down with your feet slightly out in front of your knees and reach back with your arms to grasp the arm rest or seat of the chair. Slowly lower your torso down without going past 90 degrees of elbow bend and then push yourself back up. This will tone and tighten the arms, chest and shoulders while enhancing the overall size and appearance of the breasts. Repeat 10 times and do two more sets of 10 after a break.
• Palm Pushing. This final exercise can be done anywhere and works magic on improving breast appearance. Place both palms together and press into each other for a count of 5 and then slowly release. Work to complete 10 repetitions.